Why book a professional?
These days you anyone can buy some cheap face paint from a $2 shop and have a go! You do however run the risk of injuring children as most of these paints are in fact NOT safe to apply to the sensitive skin of children. A bad skin reaction can be disastrous and leave life-long scarring! Remember, just because it says “non toxic”, it does not necessarily mean it is safe to paint on skin.
There are many inexperienced face painters are in fact using these cheap products and worse, do not use good hygiene practises potentially spreading cold sores, gastro, conjunctivitis and other nasty diseases transmitted by skin contact and mucous membranes.
When you hire a professional with Mels Face Painting Melbourne
you can expect:
- Years of experience (no newbies), a friendly artist with a fun and bubbly personality – great with kids!
- Artistic ability! The ability to consistently work with each person to come up with a design together which will compliment that persons face, interest, creativity, clothing, costume, theme and coverage requirement according to how many people need artwork painted in a given timeframe. Our artists train regularly with world famous face and body artists and balloon artists. Lots of glitter (and jewels are used in face and body art when time permits)!
- Excellent hygiene standards, working with children’s check, current P/L insurance, continual training with world famous face and body artists.
- An artist able to manage the people waiting, engage in a professional and friendly manner with your guests/children and clients
- The artist to provide all equipment and cosmetic grade glitters and makeup containing only FDA approved ingredients – designed and safe for use on sensitive skin. Safety comes first!
- An accurate recommendation of time required for numbers of guests expected at event for detailed/less detailed artwork.
- Punctuality, artists will be ready to start at designated start time
- For large events, artists who train and work together regularly for a seamless experience.
- Most importantly, RAVING REVIEWS from all your guests!!!
Your artists & entertainers at Mels Face Painting Melbourne…
Our work is our passion and it shows!
As an experienced and well networked team, we all share a love for kids, fun and creativity! We pride ourselves in providing you with the best entertainment experience for ALL of our valued and customised events .
With a passion for putting BIG SMILES on children’s (and big kids) faces – combined with a high standard of hygiene, a working with children check, public liability insurance, dressed up in theme if requested, you are sure to be making an excellent choice when booking “Mels Face Painting Melbourne” for your event or special occasion!
You want it, we create it…. Everything from our incredible ‘see it to believe it’ UV glow body paint to over 80 temporary glitter, glow glitter and black tattoo designs to make everyone happy – even the adults!
Our talents and experience at balloon sculpting are truly entertaining for any party, event or corporate function!
We also use only the best quality paints meeting the highest standards, designed to look professional, last all day, feel light and won’t chip off or crack.
Most makeup removes easily with warm water and soap, some colours may need a little olive oil or makeup remover (oil based) to remove them.
From children’s parties through to festivals, special promotions and theme nights, Mel’s Face Painting Melbourne will help you make a lasting impression whilst being a warm and inviting, professional and cost effective service throughout Melbourne.
Some of Mels Face Painting Melbourne’s happy clients to date:
Caulfield RSL, Gippsland Country Athletic Association, McDonalds, Del Real Estate, Aussie Home Loans, Australian Fusion Corporation, Melbourne Marine Centre, Temperance Hotel, Beaconsfield Netball Club, Zing Kidz, Western Health Foundation, Marriott Waters Shopping Centre, NBN, Kool Kidz, Royal Botanical Gardens, OSHCare, Elite Sports,Tiggers Childcare, The City of Casey, Sporting Globe, St John Ambulance Australia, Marriott Waters Shoppong Centre, Plaster Plus, City of Melbourne, Harvey Publicity, Melbourne Football Club, Think Spirits, Touche Hombre, Heritage College, Masters stores, Petbarn, The Good Guys, Greater City of Dandenong, Coles, Dimension Data, Campari, Beacon Hills College, Advanced Truss and Windows, Menchies, CFA, Latrobe University, RMIT University, The Andrews Foundation, St Vincents Hospital, Knox City Council, GYG, Frank PR, Passion For Pets, Quantas Wallabies, Paul Sadler, Monash City Council, Nose to Tail, Ensemble Australia, RAAF, Mitre 10, Highpoint Shopping Center, Access Data, Process Group, iiNet, Boutique Homes, Sky High Mt Dandenong, Knox Italian Club, Paesano’s & too many kindergartens and entertainment companies to mention!